TMS2 #21, 22, and 23 TMS2 #21, 22, and 23

Amazing. No, really.

This feature had the following qualities:

1. Generic, cliche, unoriginal anime artwork.

2. Some of the worst geek humor I've ever seen implemented in a movie that didn't star a 4 year old school girl in a panda bear suit.

3. Absence of any real animation.

4. No plot, purpose, or cohesive storyline.

5. Awesome 80s childhood cartoon names that give the average 9 year old a feeling of "totally killer" such as "Shade" or "Speed."

So the only potential score raising attribute was the artwork.

Now before the "artist" or others decide to flame me with shit like:

"it takes talent" and "he's a good artist and I'd like to see you do better"

let me clear a few things up:

1. ANYONE can draw like that with the right guidelines and a week of time to burn.

2. There is nothing original about it. It's factory anatomy with no creative value.

3. It's overdone and obnoxious.

4. It's blatantly disturbing. Sexual themes, excessive violence, and obscure storylines. Now consider the fact they almost always look about 12 years old. Add in the strange coincidence that a lot of asian models look about half their age(japanese schoolgirl outfit is quite popular) and you have a recipe for closet/confused pedophiles who are big fans of this fucking shit.

I know I have some anger management problems, but at least I'm not a sexually confused pervert.

I guess I just wasted a lot of my time writing this, but at least I got to vent.

The Friend The Friend

Ugh...

It kinda pisses me off when people expect good reviews on a FLASH TALENT site simply because the actual content in their movie is based on something tragic. Kenny, I'm sorry your friend died. Really, I am. It sucks to lose a friend or a loved one. However, the flash movie itself was poor at best, and doesn't deserve a high score. This kind of thing would be voted off if it weren't about losing someone.

Sorry, you have my sympathy, but not my vote. You get a 0.

dedication to my mother dedication to my mother

Sorry Man

Look, I'm sorry your mom died, but this movie was not necessary for NG submission. The movie itself is worth no more than a 1, for shape tweening poorly hand-drawn graphics with music in the background.
And you fucking asshole idiots that voted 10 just because you felt bad for his mom, you voted based on pity and emotion, not the movie itself.

Again, I'm sorry about your mom, but your movie sucked.